Friday, November 27, 2009

The day after

Today I am thankful I'm not out in the Black Friday mess. However, several stores are trying to woo me through email. Must. be. strong.

I took the day off from work today so I could sew, and sew is what I intend to do! I'm hoping to at least finish my Pieced Together Quilting Bee top. I've had all of the blocks back since May. Should I be daring and actually hope to have this quilted by the end of the weekend? Of course that means I'd have to go out into the shopping mess at some point to get the backing and batting and thus be likely to be pulled into other kinds of shopping as well which means less time sewing! Hmmmm, a conundrum, people.

2 comments:

Britt said...

So pretty! I love the patterns :)

Curry Made said...

Love the different fabrics and I want to see it finished...but stay strong :)

Enjoy the weekend!