As I was writing a list of unfinished projects (ufp) to my sister (she's a good sounding board), I realized I've come down with a little ufp problem in the past year. Here I was thinking that I hadn't been able to sew anything. In reality, I've sewn four quilts but I haven't managed to finish any of them! What good is a quilt top just hanging out in a pile? No good! So before I take on any more quilting projects, I need to finish the ones I've started.
The first step is to list those projects. Unfortunately I've only photographed one of said quilt tops (another reason to start blogging again - better documentation!). So here it is, my finished HST quilt top. It's made with Anna Maria's Good Folks fabrics (hmmmm, lovvvvve that fabric line) and kona cotton in sand I think. It was a bear to piece and took a very long time. I think that's why it became a ufp, I needed a little break from it after sewing the last seam. My goal is to have this quilted by the en of the summer. I'm realistic that way.
More unfinished quilts to share later! Oh because there are always more!